What if all of our churches were well-organized and running as efficiently as a well-tuned Ferrari? What impact could we have on our mission field here in the Southeastern United States?
All too often Church Health is equated to “Church Growth”. In reality, true Church Health is much more than numbers or following the “right” plan or formula. Indeed, healthy churches are most effective when the six purposes of Acts 2:42-47 are intentional, active and balanced:
Our goal is to use this section of our site to provide resources to aid our local church leaders in “multiplying transformational churches among all people!” We do this through the following tools:
- Church Health Assessments - A Church Health Assessment is a systematic review of your church operations, followed by a collaborative development of changes to improve your effectiveness in your God-given mission. The process typically reviews your existing long-range vision and goals, leadership roles, organization structure, operating systems and ministry skills.
- Church Strategic Planning - There are many strategic planning processes available to church leaders, but we use the Church Unique Vision Lab process, because of its focus of identifying God’s unique plan for each church through a collaborative process involving Pastors, staff and church leaders.
- Leadership Development - As Christian leaders, we are often promoted to positions of extreme isolation where we are expected to know everything. Click on the button below to explore some unique training to maintain your personal development, inspiration, and situational awareness.
- Conference List - Have you ever heard of an inspirational conference only to learn that it has already passed? Click on the button below for an up-to-date list of upcoming regional/national conferences and training events.
- Conflict Management – We understand that occasionally bad things happen in good churches. We’re committed to providing resources available to you in times of trouble. Whether it’s interpersonal conflict, disciplinary issues or financial crises, we have the staff, tools and sensitivity to assist you.
- Demographic Reports - Our MissionInsite program provides your congregation with the latest local demographic information for strategic planning and/or outreach planning.
- Virtual Library - This is a list of articles, electronic books and books summaries for your reading, encouragement and ready reference.
- Contact Us – For more information on any of these efforts, please contact Jim Boone by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 904-535-7340.