The purpose of this page is to increase visibility of where our local churches are engaged in foreign missions – both through financial support of foreign missionaries and through sending local church teams on short-term mission trips. Our hope is that as churches learn of these regional missions efforts, there will be increased partnerships to increase the economy and effectiveness of our foreign missions efforts.
Short-Term Missions Trips. Would you like to see where our local Southeast District churches are going on their foreign missions trips? Click HERE to view a world map showing the destinations of these short-term missions trips. Place your cursor over the map markers to see which churches are engaged in that foreign country.
Our Missionaries. Would you like to see where our long-term missionaries are serving? Click HERE to see a world map with locations of missionaries that our local churches are supporting. Place your cursor over the map markers to see the name of the local church that is supporting a missionary in that country.
Mission Documents. Below are some documents that our local churches have found useful in their missions efforts. If you have additional documents that would benefit other churches, please contact Jim Boone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Missionaries
- Application for Missionary Financial Support
- Application for Short-Term Mission Trip
Mission Strategy Workshop. EFCA ReachGlobal provides a fast-paced 3-4 hour workshop to help your local church team craft a missions strategy based on your church DNA, Biblical compassion, and making an effective impact with movement leaders around world. The strategy session gives space for a church leadership team to determine how God is gifting their church to fulfill the Great Commission. This level of tailored strategizing is the fruit of asking some very tough questions, including:
- How does our missions strategy align with our church purpose?
- How do we give more than just money?
- What excites our people and what are they passionate about?
- Where do we think God is leading us in the next 3-5 years?
- How do we inspire and mobilize every generation for missions and outreach?
- What criteria do we use to determine support of current or future missionaries?
- How can our church be part of a gospel-centered movement for global transformation in the power of God’s Spirit?